Want to make eye-catching chalkboard art like the ones in your neighborhood café or restaurant? With chalk markers, you can!
You don’t have to deal with chalk sticks that crumble and leave clouds of dust on the blackboard. Now, you can create beautiful art with chalk markers — a safe and versatile medium for artists of all ages.
Say bye-bye to stained clothes and hands with Chalkola’s water-based Dot Markers! Washable, mess-free, and non-toxic, these kid-friendly stampers let you or your child make awesome art without using messy brushes or cups. Just dab onto paper and voila — a colorful dot to inspire your next art project!
Paint is a timeless medium for creative expression. Early artists used various pigments to paint on stones, scrolls, and other canvases both manmade and natural.
Today, you can choose from many types of paint, with three of the most common being acrylic, watercolor, and gouache.
In this section, we’ll embark on our paint journey with acrylics, one of the most versatile and accessible mediums available today.
Luminous and translucent, watercolor paint is one of the most beautiful, beginner-friendly mediums available to artists today.
Discover how it’s made, its fascinating origins, and how to choose the right watercolor sets for your project.
We’ll also show you what supplies and techniques to use to create one-of-a-kind artworks.
What if you could unleash your creativity…mess-free? Say hello to Chalkola’s acrylic paint markers — one of the most useful and convenient art supplies you can own! It has all of acrylic paint’s great qualities: vibrancy, opaqueness, versatility, and ease of use, all in a handy, pen-like form.
Learn all about acrylic paint markers (aka paint pens), including how they work, when to use them, and what makes them different from conventional markers. We’ll also show you some of our favorite uses for these brilliant paint pens.
- What’s An Acrylic Paint Marker?
- Why Artists Love Acrylic Paint Markers
- Acrylic Paint Markers vs. Permanent and Chalk Markers
- Are Acrylic Paint Markers Permanent?
- Getting Started with Acrylic Paint Markers
- Fun Acrylic Paint Marker Applications
- Our Acrylic Paint Marker Sets
Want to paint with watercolors, but not sure where to start? Watercolor brush pens are great for learning about the medium without splurging on too many supplies. They’re vibrant, versatile, and beginner-friendly, so you’ll enjoy using them wherever you may be in your art journey.
Discover why artists love this modern medium and find inspiration for your next project, whether it’s painting, calligraphy, DIY crafts, or something else entirely. With watercolor brush pens, the possibilities are endless — a little imagination is all you need!
- What Are Watercolor Brush Pens?
- 5 Reasons to Buy Watercolor Brush Pens
- Watercolor Brush Pens vs. Calligraphy Brush Pens
- How to Use Watercolor Brush Pens
- Fun Techniques to Try with Watercolor Brush Pens
- Get Inspired with These Watercolor Brush Pen Projects
- Our Watercolor Brush Pens
As artists, we know how the right tools and accessories can make you more excited about your art. That’s why we’re proud to offer premium and affordable art accessories — so you can express your creativity at home, at work, and in your everyday life. From chalkboards and letter boards to primed canvas panels and more, our accessory range will inspire you to live at your most vibrant.
- Introducing Chalkola’s Art Accessories Range
- Art Accessories: A Short History of Chalkboards
- Art Accessories: How to Choose the Right Chalkboard
- Art Accessories: Porous versus Non-Porous Chalkboards
- Art Accessories: Creative Ways to Use Chalkboards
- Art Accessories: Create with Chalkola’s Chalkboard and Cleaning Kit!
- Art Accessories: Fun Letter Board Ideas!
- Art Accessories: Short History of Painting Canvas Panels
- Art Accessories: Choosing the Right Painting Canvas for Your Project