Aren't these bookmarks pretty? Create your own designs and give some to your friends and family for a personalized gift. They'll surely love these. It's easy and fun to make. We'll teach you!
1. Divide cardboard paper into 4 using masking tape
2. Mix 2-3 colors of your choice for the background and paint one rectangle
3. Add a second layer of color in the same rectangle to create a gradient feel
4. Do the same with the other rectangles and use any color you want
5. Add black color for a darker sky
6. And then dip a toothbrush into white paint. Slowly sprinkle it on top for a starry effect
7. Draw some houses and trees below using black paint for a shadow and night effect
8. Cut the rectangles
9. Punch a small hole on top with a puncher
10. Tie a string of choice
And that's it! I'm sure you'll have fun creating these. Hope you enjoyed our tutorial.
You may also watch a more detailed tutorial of this DIY phone case by clicking on this link.
Get your Chalkola supplies here.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL:
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: art, art tutorial, bookmark, creative blog, design tutorial, diy, diy art, diy art tutorial, diy bookmark, diy tutorial, diy tutorials, painting with chalk markers, techniques, tutorial, watercolor brushpens