Costume idea for Halloween? This DIY horns is perfect for your kids or even anyone who wants an easy costume that will turn heads. Read more for a cool tutorial! You'll surely love this.
1. Get 2 cardboard tubes and a headband
2. Stick them both using masking tape
3. Wrap with foil and follow the shape of Maleficent's horns
4. Tape horns with masking tape
5. Spray with black spray paint
6. Design with chalk markers
And you're done! Hope you enjoyed this. Happy halloween!
You may also watch a more detailed tutorial of this DIY phone case by clicking on this link.
Get your Chalkola supplies here.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL:
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: art, art tutorial, best chalk markers, chalk art, chalk pens, chalkboard markers, Chalkola, chalkola markers, Chalkola Premium Chalk Markers, creative blog, design tutorial, diy, diy art, halloween diy, halloween diy ideas, halloween ideas, painting, tutorial