What are you wearing for Halloween? Joker is the talk of the town and definitely you'll need a mask! Here's a simple and easy to do diy mask.
1. Buy a ready-made cut out mask in white. You may also make one yourself but buying is easier. Add dark circles to the eyes with black chalk marker.
2. Draw triangles above and under the eyes. Use any color you want.
3. Color the nose red for a clown feel.
4. Finalize with red ink for the mouth. Make sure the smile is long enough!
Add more details if you wish. Hope you enjoyed this!
You may also watch a more detailed tutorial of this DIY phone case by clicking on this link.
Get your Chalkola supplies here.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL:
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: chalk markers, chalk pens, chalkboard markers, chalkola marker, halloween 2019, halloween diy, halloween ideas