Neon & Pastel Chalk Markers Pack of 30 | Reversible Nib
- - Suitable for All Non-Porous Surfaces
- - Vibrant Colors Great for Eye-Catching Messages
- - Kid Safe: Xylene & Odor Free
- - Easy to Use: Smooth & Even Print
- - Easy to Clean: Wet Wipe Erasable
- 30 COLORS - One pack containing all our Neon and Pastel Chalk Markers - Use these Liquid chalk pens to decorate any Non-Porous surface including mirrors, shop storefront, metal, blackboard, whiteboard and more - as you want them in your own canvas.
- FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION - Chalkola’s chalk paint markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: Great for Restaurant Menu Boards, Bistro Boards, White board, LED Writing Board, Wedding parties, Window markers, Car Windows, Kids art, School work, Marking dates on food Containers and much more.
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with children, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office owner trying to advertise new products, our markers make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON. Our rich, high quality water based ink is washable and delivers dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely without any smearing, streaking, smudging or messes!
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE, our dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home. The reversible tip gives you the option of fine tip markers for detail work or broad chisel tip markers for when big bold lines are needed. The bright neon colors make for great visible explanations and student attention.
Super opaque, doesnâ€™t take a ton of coats. Very bright and a great assortment of colors. Used in restaurant chalkboard, and on paper (so I could check colors); both very successful.
My classroom has one full wall that is glass and my students have a blast using these markers to trace shapes on it. Currently the wall is covered in snowflakes!
I absolutely love these! I originally bought these to use with adhesive chalkboard contact paper, but the paper was a bust (not the markers, I couldnâ€™t even get the paper onto my refrigerator without bubbles/paper shredding). I figured â€œwhatâ€™s the harm in writing ON my fridge?!â€ I tested in an inconspicuous spot, left it for a while, and realized I donâ€™t even need a wet cloth for removal! These markers are essentially dry erase markers on my smooth surface refrigerator! If you plan on attempting this, I highly recommend avoiding doing it on a white or textured surface unless you have an inconspicuous area you donâ€™t mind â€œruiningâ€ if it doesnâ€™t work out. These markers make me want to draw on all of our black appliances now!