Pretty backgrounds are always fun to make. Now that you're aware that you can actually paint with our markers, today we're teaching you how to paint backgrounds with Chalkola Chalk Markers.
1. Choose 3-5 colors that you want to combine
2. Scribble each marker on the chalkboard
3. Spray water 7 inches away from the chalkboard
4. Tilt the chalkboard to spread the chalk ink
5. Leave the chalkboard until the chalk dries
6. After a while, you can now write or draw anything on it
7. You may add more details by tapping the chalk marker on your finger and make paint dub effects
And you're done!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Get your Chalkola supplies here:
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL: