For today's tutorial we'll teach you how to paint silhouettes using splatter technique with our Chalkola Chalk Markers. Let's level up your artistic skills!
1. Cut out the shape of your printed design
2. Put tape at the back of your printed design
3. Place it on the chalkboard
4. Get your markers and press the tip on the palette
5. Dip a toothbrush in water and get the chalk ink using the toothbrush
6. Hold your brush at a downward angle and slide your finger at the edge of the brush
7. Let the chalk ink dry then carefully remove the cutout design from the chalkboard
And you're done!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
You may also watch a more detailed tutorial of this DIY phone case by clicking on this link.
Get your Chalkola supplies here:
15mm Jumbo Tip Chalk Markers Platinum Series https://www.chalkola.com/collections/...
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL:
Want More Content Like This?
Subscribe & have it sent right to your inbox.