The best thing about art is you can create anything you want and play around with beautiful and inspiring subjects like leaves in different sizes, shapes, and shades. Trees, plants, and flowers are a favorite when it comes to painting art on canvas, which is something you can actually do with just liquid chalk markers.
Today, we'll show you just how versatile chalk markers can be – by using their ink to paint stunning leaves on canvas panels.
- Chalkola Chalk Markers
- Chalkola Painting Canvas Panels
- Paint palette
- Pencil (in case you'd like to draw a faint outline of your artwork first)
Watch how you can create unbe-leaf-able art with just five art supplies!
- Using a pencil, draw a faint outline of your leaf formations on the canvas panels.
- Pump out chalk marker ink in different shades of green onto your palette.
- Pick up the chalk marker ink with your paintbrush and start filling your leaf outline with colors.
- To make your green colors pop, paint your background with contrasting colors like orange, brown, or yellow.
That was easy, right? You can display these canvas paintings on your wall to add a pop of color and nature to your space, or gift them to friends and family. You know what they say, there's nothing more special than a personalized and handmade gift.
If you enjoyed painting leaves using chalk pens, here's a great way to practice drawing them. Check out How to Draw Spring Leaves Using Chalk Markers. Happy creating!