Everybody loves art and minions. What if you have the power to create both by using only Chalkola Chalk Markers?
In this tutorial we're teaching you how to make a minion-inspired art box that will surely give a cute touch to your creative desk and keep you inspired all day long.
1. Draw an outline of your design on a case of your choice. Here, we used a clear & transparent plastic box.
2. Color some details with silver & black chalk markers
3. Paint a portion with yellow chalk marker
4. Use white and brown for the eyes
5. Paint the rest of the body with yellow
6. Use sky blue for the pants
7. Finish the mouth with brown, white for the teeth, and red for its tongue
8. Fill your box with art pieces and show off to your friends :)
The key is to make it look cute, quirky, and use a color palette that would fit your character.
You may also watch a more detailed tutorial by clicking on this link.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL: