Every artist and hobbyist needs a little inspiration when it comes to producing new artworks. We are always in the hunt for new tips, tricks, and motivation. So here's a list of creative ideas that you can create with Chalkola Products and short tutorials on how to use them!
Since the world is on lockdown because of the corona virus, we are all looking for things to do at home. A great way to spend time with the whole family is through art. Practicing your creativity and making your imagination come to life is such a pleasure especially when you get to achieve what you want to achieve.
1. DIY Phone Case Using Acrylic Paint Markers
We launched the Acrylic Paint Markers recently and it became an instant fave! It's highly pigmented and dries quickly to produce a very durable opaque and glossy finish on light and dark surfaces.
Enjoy creating art projects on virtually any surface: fabric, textile, canvas, metal, pottery, treated wood, plastic, stone, terra-cotta, polymer clay, rock & more. Resistant to water, fading, and abrasion.
CLAIM TO FAME: Great for ceramic, glass, and porcelain.
- Chalkola Acrylic Paint Markers
- Jelly Phone Case
2. Sky Painting Using Chalkola Acrylic Paint
You don't have to be a pro to paint on canvass because the new Chalkola Acrylic Paint is easy to use and have 32 beautiful colors to choose from. It's great for creative adults, teens and children.
Versatile for most art techniques and suitable on most painting surfaces including Canvas, Paper, Glass, Clay, Wood, Rocks, Fabric, Leather & Ceramics.
CLAIM TO FAME: Your premium acrylic paint kit features smooth, highly pigmented color to produce true, consistent shades that won’t fade over time.
- Canvas Board
- Paint Brushes
- Chalkola Acrylic Paint
3. Chalkboard Game using Vintage Chalk Markers
Our vintage markers is also a fave for those who love retro and dark pastel colors. It gives a great personality to your artwork. It's a liquid chalk pen used to design on arts and craft paper, books, hand & chalk lettering, stencils, kids lapboard, windows.
CLAIM TO FAME: Chalkola’s earth chalk marker are perfect for: Chalkboard label contact paper to gym glass boards, bistro & cafe menus and for decorating car mirrors.
4. Letterboard Quote Using Chalkola Letterboard
If you want things ready-made yet still creative, we've got a letterboard for you! All you have to do is think of a quote and stick it on our board.
Letterboards are meant for creativity and we give you more space to express - Unlike others our boards are 12x12 inch with handmade felt on both sides. Perfect for home decor, office, classrooms, restaurants, special wedding announcements and daily messages.
CLAIM TO FAME: We have precut, and put each individual character into your FREE SORTING TRAY! Along with a wooden block stand which makes it perfect for you to put your letterboard as tabletop.
- Chalkola Letterboard
- Letters and symbols used are 2" and 1" sizes
5. DIY Chalkboard Planner Using Chalk Markers
Chalkola is known for our chalk markers. We've got a lot of colors, sizes, and different kinds to choose from. Each marker depends on how and where you want to use it. Visit our website to choose your weapon.
CLAIM TO FAME: We make the best chalk markers in the planet!
6. Watercolor Fruit Art Using Chalkola Watercolor Brushpens
Chalkola is also known for its pretty watercolor brushpens. Everybody enjoys painting with watercolor and you'll have even more fun with these!
Indulge your love for art with a watercolor brush pen set that treats you to more colors in every kit. Your set includes 26 watercolor paint markers packed in a sturdy case, which means more options to nurture your creativity.
CLAIM TO FAME: We've got an adult coloring book, manga or calligraphy, Chalkola brush tips pens help you beautifully bring it to life. Our watercolor marker pens have real flexible nylon brush tip and are pre-filled with ink that’s vivid, lightfast, and never streaks, bleeds or smudges.
- Watercolor Paper
- Chalkola Watercolor Brushpens
We should spend our time wisely and think positively as we all fight this together. Through art and social media, we can create hope and motivation for the people around us especially to those who are greatly affected by this pandemic. Let us teach our children fun ways to help the world and mold their minds to look forward to a creative and better world ahead.
We've got more tutorials on our YouTube channel, inspirational art on our instagram, facebook, and pinterest plus a lot more in store for you. Make sure to follow us and tag us in your work so we can share them on our page. Let's try to help everyone in our own little way.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: art, art for children, art tutorial, best chalk markers, chalk art, chalk design, chalk ink markers, chalk marker, chalk marker for non porous surface, chalk markers, chalk markers art, chalk markers for coloring, chalk markers on glass, chalk markers surface, chalk pens, chalkboard markers, chalkboard paint, Chalkola, chalkola chalkboard markers, chalkola marker, chalkola markers, Chalkola Premium Chalk Markers, creative blog, design tutorial, diy, diy art, diy tutorial, diy tutorials, drawing, erasable chalk markers, fun with highlighters, how to, how to draw, how to paint, paint, painting, painting with chalk markers, premium chalk markers, techniques, tutorial