Still in need of last minute Halloween decorations? We got you and we promise this is going to be very spooky because nothing's scarier than a bloody skull.
1. Buy a toy skull or you can make one yourself as well. Draw spiders on it using pencil
2. Add blood with red chalk marker
3. Make sure you fill the eyes!
4. And nose to make it more gory
5. Fill the mouth part
6. Color spiders with black chalk marker
Add light inside and you're done! Hope you enjoyed this.
You may also watch a more detailed tutorial of this DIY phone case by clicking on this link.
Get your Chalkola supplies here.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL:
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: art, art tutorial, best chalk markers, chalk art, chalk art tutorial, Chalkola, chalkola marker, creative blog, design tutorial, diy, diy art, diy tutorial, diy tutorials, drawing, halloween 2019, halloween diy, halloween diy ideas, halloween ideas, paint, painting, painting with chalk markers, techniques, tutorial