We love how lavender smells, and we certainly love how it looks, too. So we’ve prepared this easy-to-follow guide on how to draw this aromatic plant using our favorite Chalkola Watercolor Brush Pens. Ready to show some love-nder? Just watch the quick video below, and let’s start drawing beautiful lavenders together!
- Prepare your Chalkola Watercolor Brush Pens and Watercolor Pad.
- Lightly hold your green brush pen to draw a line for the lavender stem.
- Draw the leaves by gently adding pressure to the pen.
- With your purple brush pen, start drawing the lavender flower with quick strokes.
- Use a blue brush pen to add depth to your flower drawing.
- Keep practicing until you have a beautiful bunch of lavender flowers on your pad!
Tip: For a vintage look, use parchment paper to draw your lavenders on.