Be an art and game master in one by making your own chalkboard search game! All you need are your trusty Chalkola Chalkboard and Chalk Markers, and your creative imagination, and you’re set to create a unique world full of hidden objects. What’s so great about this concept is that you can change up the drawings, themes, and difficulty levels of your game, which makes it all the more exciting for everyone playing.
- Chalkola Chalkboard
- Chalkola Chalk Markers (we used White)
- Magnifying glass (optional/in case you plan to draw extra tiny images)
Ready to become an art and game master? Just watch the video below, and let the games begin!
- Prepare your chalkboard and chalk markers.
- Make sure you already have an outline of your search game, either on paper first that you can copy onto the board, or drawn faintly on the board that you can easily trace.
- Draw as many little images as you’d like to make sure those who play your game will have a fun and challenging time searching for the hidden objects!
Tip: We used white chalk marker to draw our game on the chalkboard. If you want to make your game extra tricky and challenging, use multiple colors for added details and distraction! For safe and easy clean-up, try this non-toxic Natural Chalkboard Cleaner and Whiteboard Spray and Eraser Kit!Bonus: Here's a downloadable starter game just for you. Find all the hidden Chalkola products within. Enjoy!