White Chalk Ink Markers - 6mm Reversible Nib | Pack of 5
- - Suitable for All Non-Porous Surfaces
- - Bright White Great for Eye-Catching Messages
- - Kid Safe: Xylene & Odor Free
- - Easy to Use, Smooth & Even Print
- - Easy to Clean: Wet Wipe Erasable
- Extra Fine Tip Snowy White Markers Set of 5 – When you need your work to stand out against a dark background, these vivid white markers with 8g of ink are the perfect tools.
- Makes a Great Gift – Whether you know an educator, have a friend in business, or just want to give a unique, fun, and useful gift this pack of 3 brilliant white chalk pens is the perfect choice!
- Child Safe and Environmentally Friendly – Our Xylene-free, dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home
- Made for Non-Porous Surfaces – If you use it at porous surfaces, it will absorb the chalk ink and might not erase completely and leave ghosting effect. However, if you use it at non-porous surfaces, it will be easy for you to erase it using a wet wipe cloth.
These are one of the best white markers Ive used for my black glassboard. Crafty Croc brand is equally good, so you cant go wrong with either brand. I have gone through several brands in search of the best markers for my needs and these fit the bill. I would have thought the markers from the company that makes the black glassboards would be great, and they are decent, but these are top of the line for bright, solid marks. The marks dry fast and erase easy from a board that is maintained well. If the board hasnt been cleaned in a while, use a good glass cleaner to prep the board. When the marks dry, a glassboard eraser will wipe them clean in a few strokes. If the marks are left on for a while, they clean off quickly with glass cleaner and a terry cloth, or microfiber rag.
The best I've used. The tip isn't super thick but a great product!
Received these pens a couple days ago, the removable tip seems ever so slightly smaller then the housing that's supposed to contain it. As a result if you are writing with the back of the pen above the front it will start to leak on you. Aside from that it flows great, I've probably lost a quarter of the ink in spills but that tip isn't drying out with how much ink continues to run over it. I'm hoping it is a defect and limited to that first pen, I'll try the other two out once this one stops working.
These markers work really well on a glass memo board. No streaking, and the â€œchalkâ€ is easy to remove. I also used one on a kitchen chalkboard, and it is a nice, sharp white.
Work well, good value