- SHIMMER MARKERS : Inspire hours of creativity-filled fun with glitter dot markers. The kit comes with 8 dab markers in assorted colors, each filled with 2 fl oz (60ml) of ink
- FREE BONUS ACTIVITY BOOK: Includes Numbers, pets, sea animals and cars. This isn’t a downloadable activity book you’ll have to print, it’s an actual book with 40 pages full of fun activities your kiddo will love (Perfect for 2 year old +).
- COMPLETELY MESS FREE: No dealing with ink leakage. No dealing with paint that’s a nightmare to clean. These doadot markers have water based ink that easily washes off clothes and hands and is 100% non toxic to keep the kiddies perfectly safe.
- PERFECT FOR BINGO: Stand out in the bingo hall with a lucky pack of bingo daubers. Our dotted markers have quick-drying ink that prevents bleeding, and a kid-friendly easy-grip design. They also make great bingo daubers for adults.
- BUY RISK-FREE: We’ve backed our dot markers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Reach out to us in case of any issues and we’ll quickly do all we can to make it right. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now risk-free!
This was a gift for my 5 year old for being good. She is have a ball doing all the pictures it comes with. It is easy for her to open and doing on her own. Like when I am cooking, she can sit and play and I can witch her. Washes easy off hands and my table.
Played bingo with these last night, worked great! I like that colors sparkle! Kids would love these. They’re not messy like some other dot markers.
Kids will love these, and parents will appreciate the fact that the markers are Nontoxic and washable! Dot markers with shimmer.
What's good:The kids were entertained longer than with regular markers.They were less inclined to run ink off the paper, like they do with markers, since they are pressing the dots down.The Markers don't get damaged when you pound them on the paper (which is what my youngest want to do with all markers most of the time).The lids are easy for kids to screw on and off (with a little instruction).The markers and lids are a perfect size for youngsters to gripThey stand up, which motivates the kids to keep tidy while they work.The colors are pretty and the kids like the shimmer.It comes with an activity book.My daughter's Early INtervention therapist gave them a thumbs up!Downsides:There is no green, just light blue and a greenish blue.An adult has to get the ink started initially by pressing the pen several times on paper.When they are stored upright (caps up) they take a few taps to get the ink flowing again.Caps could be a choking hazard, so follow the age 3+ recommendation or monitor very closely.Overall, I recommend these as a good developmental and creativity tool for little ones