- 3-in-1 Nib – Each one of these pens can be used to make bold lines, wide lines, or thin fine lines. Imagine the creative journeys you can take!
- Endless Uses – You can use these pens with their 3-in-1 nibs on any non-porous surface. Plastics, ceramics, white boards, glass, coffee mugs—the sky’s the limit!
- Makes Teaching More Exciting – Teachers are always looking for more creative ways to capture children’s interest from kindergarten classrooms to high school. Students of all ages will be feel inspired by the creative avenues these markers open in their imaginations.
- Add WOW! to your Business – With these 3-in-1 pens you can turn nearly anything into a work of art. Use them on signs, display goods, car windows, glass doors, school boards, LED boards, or any other non-porous surface. You’ll find that these pens are the perfect attention-getter for your business!
- Made for Non-Porous Surfaces – If you use it at porous surfaces, it will absorb the chalk ink and might not erase completely and leave ghosting effect. However, if you use it at non-porous surfaces, it will be easy for you to erase it using a wet wipe cloth.
Writing with these markers can be difficult however these jumbo markers have great weight and balance to them which makes writing a whole lot easier especially since I'm a lefty. These have great control and a very vibrantly brilliant color to them.
Finally found some markers that write bright and bold. Love these. I like to write on our campers windows so as we travel people know where weâ€™re going. It works great.
I work at a school and make posters for spirit weekâ€˜s all the time So I was used to having to bring out the acrylic paint and brushes and clean up and wait for paint to dry (ainâ€™t no educator got time for that!) but with these -oh my goodness- Iâ€™m able to whip out posters in minutes without having to use paint!! Totally amazing! once these run out Iâ€™m definitely buying another pack highly recommend if you make posters a lot and you donâ€™t have time to be waiting around for paint to dry or cleaning up messes.