- 10 SPARKLING METALLIC COLORS - Our new Vibrant Metallic chalk colours - Each set comes with the dazzling Gold, Silver and Copper bronze color. Use them on arts and craft paper, hand & chalk lettering, stencils
- PERFECT FOR ANY NON-POROUS SURFACE - Chalkola’s chalk marker are perfect for: Chalk board label contact paper to gym boards and for decorating car mirrors.
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with kids, a teacher finding clean alternative to standard chalk, or a business, office or restaurant owner, our metallic markers make creating beautiful messages effortless.
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON - Our water-based ink is washable and delivers smudge & dust free - flowing lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. A mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink easily from any non-porous surface.
- FOR RESTAURANTS & ARTISTS our dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home. For adults coloring & painting canvas, DIY crafts projects.
Smooth vibrant colors in a nice metallic shimmer. Nice that you can choose which head to use. Harder to remove from homemade chalk boards. But good value for the product
You're definitely getting what you pay for with this product. The amount of different colors is nice for the price; the fact that they are metallic is a plus, but I was also surprised to see how vibrant the colors are for metallic markers. I've been writing with these on a chalk board and it has been a blast, but apparently they can also be used on mirrors/glass. Made an artistic mistake? No problem. A tiny bit of water with a cloth wipes the chalk away with ease. The cloth is also nice for more detailed work or smudging.I really have no complaints so far after using these markers for about a week. I would definitely buy them again, especially with some more color options.
We use these for our kitchen board. They work great and are easy to use and bright. After being on the board for a week, I use a Clorox wipe and wash them off with no problem.