- Liquid White Markers | Reversible Fine Tip | Set of 4 - Time to replace the old dusty chalk with white chalk ink markers
- THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. Chalkola’s liquid chalk markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: from Birthday Parties, Furniture, Christmas Holiday, Chalk board label contact paper and roll to gym boards, cafe menus, decorate car mirrors - even mason jars, outdoor posters, slate, wine glasses, and coffee mugs
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with kids, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint for the kids, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office or restaurant owner trying to advertise and attract customers to your new product or bar menu item, our markers make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON. Our rich, high quality water based ink delivers smudge & dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely and easily from almost any non-porous surface
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE, our Xylene-free, dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home, For Adults Coloring & Painting Canvas, Wedding parties, DIY crafts projects, in the classroom & kindergarten, and anywhere else that could use a vibrant touch
I used these to paint my very first mandala rock and the pencils made it very easy to follow the lines. I have a way to go on my precision, but I will purchase again.
These markers are great. Easy to use, even for the kids. We are using it for our Disney Cruise countdown photo frame. We change the numbers daily. They work great!
Used this product to label food at a birthday party! Loved how the chalk flowed, it dried pretty quickly and was easy to clean up! Definitely recommend this product for others to use!
Chalk seems to work great - so far- on my board name tags ....Have not erased & reused, but writing looks pretty- after following directions.
Great product. Just what I needed to label my bottles of homebrew.