- EXTRA FINE LINES - Introducing the Chalkola super slim 1mm fine point chalk markers - Use these liquid chalk pens for more delicate and precise designs on car mirrors, wine glasses, arts and craft paper, books, black dry erase board.
- THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. Chalkola’s extra thin liquid chalk markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: from Whiteboard, Furniture, Chalk board wall decal organization, label contact paper and roll, bistro menus.
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with kids, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint for the kids, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office or restaurant owner trying to advertise effect and attract customers to your new product or bar menu item, our marker make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON. Our rich, high quality water based ink delivers smudge & dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine thin lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely and easily from any non-porous surface
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE, our Xylene-free, dustless, non-toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home, Wedding parties, DIY crafts projects and anywhere else that could use a vibrant touch
Beautiful colors, super helpful communications from family owned company regarding how to prime the markers. Wiped off easily!
Received the markers with broken tips but I received a quick response & replacement. I love how smooth the tip is & itâ€™s also very easy to wipe off with a wet rag! (Donâ€™t use paper napkins) Perfect for use on chalk calendars.
These markers work really well after giving it a minute of vigorous shaking and then pressing on the tip a number of times. I was at first afraid that it has dried out because it took a little bit of shaking and pushing but once I saw the ink flowing it worked beautifully. The tip is a little thick so you will get a nice thick line. Even though it is thick, it is still precise which I like. It wipes off easily too just like regular chalk. Love the different earthy colors.
I like that you can reverse the tip to have round top or wedge, these chalk markers write smoothly, and clean off easily without leaving residue behind.