- GET MORE COLORS: Indulge your love for art with a watercolor brush pen set that treats you to more colors in every kit. Your set includes 26 watercolor paint markers packed in a sturdy case, which means more options to nurture your creativity.
- PREMIUM WATERCOLOR PAD: We’ve conveniently included a heavyweight 15-sheet water color pad (5.8” x 8.3”) with our watercolor paint brush pens. And it isn’t just any pad. It has a 300gsm thickness and is made using acid-free, fine textured paper that’s great for use with both wet and dry media.
- RESULTS YOU’LL LOVE: Adult coloring book, manga or calligraphy, Chalkola brush tips pens help you beautifully bring it to life. Our watercolor marker pens have real flexible nylon brush tip and are pre-filled with ink that’s vivid, lightfast, and never streaks, bleeds or smudges.
- NO MORE MESSES: Get eye-catching watercolour painting effects without any of the mess. Our watercolor brush pens are non-toxic, odorless, and water-based, which means washing the ink off skin and clothes is a breeze. This brush and pad bundle set makes a complete gift for any art-loving kid or adult.
- BUY RISK-FREE: Your happiness is always our top priority. That’s why we’ve backed our water color paint pen set with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Reach out to us in case of any issues and we’ll quickly do all we can to make it right. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to get your quality set risk-free!
This is a steal! I paired these watercolor brush pens with the cute fox and holly pen carrier and I am ready for my Christmas watercolor crafting. Packaged nicely, shipped fast!
Purchased this for my son. He couldnâ€™t wait to get it and start drawing. They are really nice quality pens with real brushes. Even has the nice case that they snap in nicely. Iâ€™m not an artist or painter at all but to me they feel like a real paint brush. We are very pleased with this brush pen set! Check out the drawing we did. Donâ€™t laugh now!
Awesome watercolor pens!!! My daughter loves them and is having fun learning how to use them and trying different techniques. This is the first picture she painted with them ðŸ™‚.