- Liquid White Markers | Extra Fine Tip | Set of 4 - Time to replace the old dusty chalk with white chalk ink markers
- THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. Chalkola’s liquid chalk markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: from Birthday Parties, Furniture, Christmas Holiday, Chalk board label contact paper and roll to gym boards, cafe menus, decorate car mirrors - even mason jars, outdoor posters, slate, wine glasses, and coffee mugs
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with kids, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint for the kids, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office or restaurant owner trying to advertise and attract customers to your new product or bar menu item, our markers make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON. Our rich, high quality water based ink delivers smudge & dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely and easily from almost any non-porous surface
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE, our Xylene-free, dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home, For Adults Coloring & Painting Canvas, Wedding parties, DIY crafts projects, in the classroom & kindergarten, and anywhere else that could use a vibrant touch
As advertised, they do write nicely and finely enough to use on small chalk labels(1.5' x 2'). Using a regular chalk eraser might not get it all off, but if you use a damp cloth, all the chalk comes off perfectly. This was exactly what I was looking for, and I would highly recommend.
I haven't tried removing this and probably won't need to, so I don't know how erasable they are. However, they wrote smoothly and the fine tips were great. The white is very bright and no black shows through on the lettering.
The chalk flows well and the tips are thin enough to write on very small labels. Dries quickly and is easily removed when needed.
I recently bought a dark glass dry erase board and the chalk marker it came with wasn't that great. In fact I thought about just tossing the board itself since I wasn't really impressed with the way it wrote and whatnot. I saw these markers and thought about giving them a shot beforehand and am glad I did. They write solid, consistent, and fine. The marker my board came with was none of the above. If you have a dark glass board like me or another non-porous surface, these are pretty amazing and highly recommended. It definitely saved mine from going into the trash. The only thing I would caution is that it takes a bit longer to dry since the lines are more solid and consistent. Not a drawback to me at all but just a fyi. Great product guys!