- NEW COLORS - 8 CLASSIC PASTEL COLORS to choose from for limitless creative expression. Use these Earthy Liquid chalk pens to Design on arts and craft Paper, Books, Scrapbooking, Hand Lettering, Stencil ink.
- THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. Chalkola’s liquid chalk markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: from Birthday Parties, Furniture, Christmas Holiday, Chalk board label contact paper and roll to gym boards, cafe menus, decorate car mirrors - even mason jars, outdoor posters, slate, wine glasses, and coffee mugs
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with kids, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint for the kids, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office or restaurant owner trying to advertise and attract customers to your new product or bar menu item, our markers make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON. Our rich, high quality water based ink is washable and delivers smudge & dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely and easily from almost any non-porous surface
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE, our Xylene-free, dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home, For Adults Coloring & Painting Canvas, Wedding parties, DIY crafts projects, in the classroom & kindergarten, and anywhere else that could use a vibrant touch
I absolutely love this marker. Normally Iâ€™m skeptical about any liquid pen that need to be press down, because it usually comes out too much. However this marker come out just the right amount and evenly as well. Super happy with my purchase!
These are great for various applications, very well made and consistent. They are great for windows and storefronts. This is a nice set of Earth colors that complement each other beautifully.
Love these! I wanted to write on small labels and needed a finer tip than I could find locally. They write nicely. I was a bit concerned when I first primed them. It just took a little longer and I just needed to be patient. I was only looking for white, but I love the variety of colors.