- EXTRA FINE LINES - Introducing the Chalkola super slim 1mm fine point chalk markers - Use these pastel liquid chalk pens for more delicate and precise designs on car mirrors, wine glasses, whiteboard, blackboard, dry erase board
- FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION - Chalkola’s chalk paint markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: Great for Restaurant Menu Boards, Bistro Boards, White board, LED Writing Board, Wedding parties, Window markers, Car Windows, Kids art, School work, Marking dates on food Containers and much more.
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with children, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office owner trying to advertise new products, our markers make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON. Our rich, high quality water based ink is washable and delivers dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely without any smearing, streaking, smudging or messes!
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE, our dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home. The reversible 1mm tip gives you the option of extra fine tip markers for detail work or broad chisel tip markers for when big bold lines are needed. The bright neon colors make for great visible explanations and student attention.
These are Perfect for my needs. I needed fine tip chalk pens for a good outline for art work on my LED sign, then I finishing the picture with the thicker tipped chalk markers. To my surprise the black chalk pen in this box is my favorite for outlining my work. There are a couple of colors that are hard to get going, you have to hold them down for to long.
So I canâ€™t compare these to any others. But Iâ€™ve been using them and it seems to be streaky. Itâ€™s like smooth ink but leaves streaks in the ink. I guess it does the job for memos but not great for art
I enjoyed them
These markers work very well. I used them for fine detail and they were perfect. The only things I dislike is that it takes awhile for the ink to start flowing but that can easily be overlooked for how well they work. Also my white marker came damaged..while using for the first time it just kept oozing out and does not flow nicely. Honestly, cannot even use it so thatâ€™s disappointing but over all the markers are good quality.
I found these chalk markers very handy and incredibly interesting! The plastic tips were confusing at first and it took me a while to get the 'ink' inside, out into the tip. But they write on glass very smoothly and fhe colors are vivid! Great buy! Used them for my DIY'd calendar i made two years ago, works fantastically :)