- EXTRA FINE LINES - Introducing the Chalkola super slim 1mm fine point chalk markers - Use these pastel liquid chalk pens for more delicate and precise designs on car mirrors, wine glasses, whiteboard, blackboard, dry erase board
- FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION - Chalkola’s chalk paint markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: Great for Restaurant Menu Boards, Bistro Boards, White board, LED Writing Board, Wedding parties, Window markers, Car Windows, Kids art, School work, Marking dates on food Containers and much more.
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with children, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office owner trying to advertise new products, our markers make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON. Our rich, high quality water based ink is washable and delivers dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely without any smearing, streaking, smudging or messes!
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE, our dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home. The reversible 1mm tip gives you the option of extra fine tip markers for detail work or broad chisel tip markers for when big bold lines are needed. The bright neon colors make for great visible explanations and student attention.
These markerks work great. My kids love painting pictures with them.really liked the color and brightness.this brand is nice. The tips are much better. I would definitely buy them again. Big thumps up from my side .
Nice color. And really good pigment. I use them to label stuff in kitchen and good for organizing documents. They also come with nice stickers
Will definitely buy again!
My daughter got these for her teacher as a Christmas gift!! Her teacher loves using them!!!
Was able to add extra detail to chalkboard art. Took a long time to prime pen to finally work.