- 20 PASTEL COLORS - Use these liquid chalk pen to design on arts and craft paper, books, hand & chalk lettering, stencils, kids lapboard, windows
- PERFECT FOR ANY NON-POROUS SURFACE - Chalkola’s earth chalk marker are perfect for: Chalk board label contact paper to gym glass boards, bistro & cafe menus and for decorating car mirrors.
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON - Our water-based ink is washable and delivers smudge & dust free - flowing lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. A mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink easily from any non-porous surface.
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with kids, a teacher finding clean alternative to standard chalk, or a business, office or restaurant owner, our markers make creating beautiful messages effortless
- FOR RESTAURANTS & ARTISTS our dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home. For Adults Coloring & Painting Canvas, DIY crafts projects.
Easy to use and love the variety of colors! Took to school and used with my students at school. Very good price and work amazing!!!
My 3 year old loves using these on her chalkboard contact paper tabletop. The colors are nice and opaque. The light green one was very runny and made a mess though. We tried to use it on our mirror and it just ran down everywhere. I love leaving notes on our mirror for my husband to see when he’s getting ready in the morning. These work great for that. The box also comes with a BUNCH of chalkboard sticker labels.
My children LOVE these! They think it’s so cool to write on the windows. They also love the little labels they came with! They have labeled everything. I don’t mind them because they are a simple clean up! I’m sure I will be purchasing more in other colors!
I purchased these after a disappointing purchase of lower quality ones from the local red dot grocery store. I love the variety of different shade colors. Finding a off white is like the golden goose. They are easy to use prime 3-4x then write. These come with labels which I'm going to use for organizing and extra tips in case these get clogged or dried out.
I bought these for my teenage daughter. She spent several hours using these today and this is what she has to say. They're very opaque! The different tips to choose from is great!! Getting the paint into the nib is super easy! They are very runny and it takes a while to dry. You must wait til one color is dry before you go over it with another color or the nib of the top color will soak in the bottom color. After the liquid is dry, if you touch it you will get 'chalk' all over yourself. She also wishes it had come with black. Goes onto canvas well!