- New Colors- 40 Colors - neon, Classic and Metallic to choose from for limitless creative expression. Use these Earthy Liquid chalk pens to Design on arts and craft Paper, Books, Scrapbooking, Hand Lettering, Stencil ink.
- The Ultimate Freedom of Expression Chalkola’s liquid chalk markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: from Birthday Parties, Furniture, Christmas Holiday, Chalk board label contact paper and roll to gym boards, cafe menus, decorate car mirrors - even mason jars, outdoor posters, slate, wine glasses, and coffee mugs
- A blast for families, students and customers. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with kids, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint for the kids, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office or restaurant owner trying to advertise and attract customers to your new product or bar menu item, our markers make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- Comes off as easy as it went on. Our rich, high quality water based ink is washable and delivers smudge & dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely and easily from almost any non-porous surface
- Kid safe and odor free. Our Xylene-free, dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home, For Adults Coloring & Painting Canvas, Wedding parties, DIY crafts projects, in the classroom & kindergarten, and anywhere else that could use a vibrant touch
I've been using these markers since February to decorate my window and spread cheer. They work really well and are fairly easy to clean off. I highly recommend them. They're also good for decorating car windows for birthday parades.
So cute! Perfect size. Mine did not have the film that others have described and chalk wiped off cleanly with a wet paper towel and damp q-tip for touch-ups. I used the white chalk marker supplied and the Kassa pastel liquid chalk markers sold separately.
These chalk markers are fantastic! The colors are bold and vivid, and there are certainly many to choose from in this box of 40 - perfect for designs for all seasons.A couple of reviewers mentioned that the marker tips frayed upon priming. I did NOT have this issue with any of them. Perhaps they had a few faulty markers in the box or they pressed too hard...a few pumps with gentle pressure on a folded napkin is all it takes to get the chalk paint flowing to the tip. It’s very simple to switch between the regular and chisel tips - you simply pull gently on the plastic just above the tip, flip it around, and reinsert it.The markers easily wash off appropriate chalkboard surfaces with warm water. I didn’t even have to scrub. I wiped one design off after an hour without a problem and another design after 10 days without a problem. There was some “ghosting” of the word and design outlines when I first washed the board off, but it disappeared completely after it dried (about one minute dry-time).See photos for examples of color brightness, wipeability, and how well the clean, dry board looks.